Urgent Alert - This is an American Coup

From: "BBS Radio List" <heartcom@PROTECTED>
Subject: Urgent Alert - This is an American Coup
Date: November 14th 2020

2020s Global Co-Creation Series

Urgent Alert - This is an American Coup

An Active U.S. Coup Takeover is in Process
- A Revolution Against Our Constitution
And the Republic

 Mainstream media independence has been
compromised and otherwise subverted by
the Deep State
corporatocracy that serves
giant monopolies such as Big Pharma, Big
Oil, Big Banks, Big Tech, and the Big War
industries whose corporate laws state that
 the stockholders (owners) come before the
public when corporate profits are at stake.

That’s the OPPOSITE of Constitutional Law.
And corporate tyranny is a REAL thing
that we are all now witnessing.

A new form of governance is being advanced by Big Tech to control humans through technology. Power elite plutocrats have harnessed technocrats, bureaucrats and Big Media around the world, enabling authoritarian governments to rig elections and control their citizens to a terrifying degree.

This new form of technocracy tyranny has locked down China with Big Tech’s assistance. And now Big Tech and the U.S. Deep State have gone full-China to lock down America and the world.

THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY

As Goes the U.S. Election,
So Goes the World

Compendium continued HERE.
(
heartcom.org/2020Crisis.htm)

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

BBS Radio Cosmic Love

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.