HAPPY THANKSGIVING

From: "BBS Radio List" <heartcom@PROTECTED>
Subject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Date: November 26th 2020

2020s Global Co-Creation Series

Two Thanksgiving videos for
your enjoyment

If you want to know what's really going on
- both globally and beyond this world -
these two videos are worthy of the big
screen to share with family & friends.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
~ Christopher

'The Great Reset':
Why We Will Win and They Will Lose
Truth-telling with a 'touch of the Irish'.
"The global communist New World Order
coup is taking shape in order to usher in
Klaus Schwab's 4th Industrial Revolution."

(at 12:20 minutes)
Note the public backlash to this nefarious reset
as light-workers wake up, wise up and rise up.

Revelations of the Secret Space Program:

THE COSMIC SECRET - Full Movie
https://youtu.be/iWIpwuizzFQ
Sept 29, 2020 / unidentified
Mind-blowing cosmic disclosure by David Wilcock,
Corey Goode and other leading lights who are
thoroughly censored in lamestream media.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

BBS Radio Cosmic Love

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.