Reality Report – Global Crisis Resolution

From: "BBS Radio List" <heartcom@PROTECTED>
Subject: Reality Report – Global Crisis Resolution
Date: September 9th 2023

2023 Mainstream Awakening Series

Gov-Fix.jpg

REALITY REPORT:
Global Crisis Resolution

As Mass Illusion Disintegrates
(Fake News Exposed)
 And 5-D Conscience Integrates
(Whole Truth Disclosed)

    Let me sum it up for ‘initiates’ whom I consider
 regular readers of Heartcom Network News.

Global humanity is facing challenging crisis,
 which has become increasingly self-evident.

Global Crisis has compelled us to face our
fears with a High State of Aquarian faith
 that neutralizes faithless Deep State fears.

    Visionaries who see great opportunity with all
   the challenges will bring light to dark places.

It is a high standard of LOVE that leads to
the
Aquarian Great Enlightenment with a
Holy Spirit Grace of LOVE-in-action.

So Focus on Faith – Aquarian LOVE.
  See the Good – Keep it Light!
And
Care to Share!

CONTINUED at:
Crisis Resolution

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

BBS Radio Cosmic Love

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.