Keep the ‘Turn Around’ Momentum Going Strong!

From: "BBS Radio List" <heartcom@PROTECTED>
Subject: Keep the ‘Turn Around’ Momentum Going Strong!
Date: October 25th 2021

2021 Aquarian Spring Prelude Series

Keep the ‘Turn Around’ Momentum
Going Strong!

Important Updates:

  Several exceptional videos have been added at
    the October 20th Full Moon compendium HERE,
 including a video message four days ago from

  Aquarian Masters Saint Germain and Portia.

Link the Light

Think global and act local. Copy and share this
 link to Three Articles for social media postings
 and for Letters to the Editor of your newspaper.
Copy and edit for customized content creation.

Hold the Vision

  An economics of abundance - abundant love -
is our Aquarian destiny. Oneness in the Spirit
of God-Love SEES God-Love in every one.
The whole truth is the holy spirit of God-Love
IN ACTION.

Pay It Forward

 Love is for giving, and your caring to share this
vision empowers wisdom with Aquarian LOVE.
So network freely. Contribute any way you can.
 Fervent prayer with a pure heart availeth much.

To Your Health

Contribute with your choice for optimal health.
  You can support your vital force for energy and
natural immunity while supporting this service
 when ordering nature’s most potent superfood

 at: SPX ‘Royal Jelly’ – Swedish Pollen Extract.

Thanks for Your Support,
Christopher

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

BBS Radio Cosmic Love

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.