Empath Alert - Cosmic Love Inbound

From: "Personal" <cosmiclove@PROTECTED>
Subject: Empath Alert - Cosmic Love Inbound
Date: December 4th 2019
Empath Alert - 5D Surge:
Cosmic Love Inbound

Dec 3, 2019 / 6:30 pm MST

Initiates on this list who understand the quantum field astrology psychology of different planets 'stepping down' deep space energies into 'the field'... you will appreciate how - over the next 24 hours - the higher octave of Venus - Neptune - is conjunct the Moon in the deep space coordinates of Pisces.

The deep spiritual energy of Neptune is exalted when aligned with the deep mystical energy field of Pisces. And with this lunar alignment, the divine feminine nature of Neptune in Pisces is MAGNIFIED.

In short,
Powerful Love of a 5D 'cosmic coherence' nature is surging and purging all that is less than love. Nature's way just follows nature's laws... as ordained on Earth as in Heaven-Cosmos at large.

This will be GREAT for those of a more enlightened 5D nature, which is probably you if you've read this far. But not so great for those whose egos will wail and gnash their teeth when 'love bombed'. So be gentle with yourself and kind to whomever.

BE THE LOVE, you've always wanted to see:)

Keep the Faith ~ Pure Intention;
      See the Good ~ Focused Attention;
     Hold the Vision ~ LOVE Retention;
       Make it So ~ Conscious Ascension;
  To Wise Up ~ The 5th Dimension
  via Unified Field Comprehension

 (beyond dystopic reprehension).

Cosmicly Yours,

Christos Lightweaver

Full Spectrum
TeLeComm:
TeLeComm-unity,
TeLeConscience,
Global TeLeCare,
TeLeCommerce.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Full spectrum

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.