Trump Prevails with Sting Operation

From: "Personal" <cosmiclove@PROTECTED>
Subject: Trump Prevails with Sting Operation
Date: November 7th 2020

2020s Global Co-Creation Series

Trump Prevails with Sting Operation
Sensational News of the Day
Video of the Year!

Friday Nov 6th, 2020
https://www.heartcom.org/HeartcomNetwork_files/image010.gif

Heartcom Network / On November 5th, 2020, Dr. Steve Pieczenick - InfoWars Intelligence Insider - explains how President Trump set-up Democrats with the “largest sting operation in American history” to catch them stealing the 2020 election.

As the video details, legit ballots in battleground states were watermarked and electronically tagged with what's called the QFS-blockchain encryption code identifiers.

In other words, ballots have been traced and tracked by the DHS while thousands of National Guard troops have been quietly sent in the field to a dozen states, monitoring the DNC vote fraud operations.

It will be interesting to see how Operation Mockingbird operatives – CIA agents scripting lamestream media – will spin these damning revelations.

It’s rather predictable that Deep State media will first ignore, then deny, and finally go flipping crazy attacking the evidence of REAL vote fraud as ‘fake news of the worst Trump-deranged kind’.

This could get ‘messy’. Perhaps it will take ‘National Emergency Powers’ to shut down riots, seize media control, and begin Nuremberg-like trials of Deep State criminals.

Continued with video and specifics HERE.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Full spectrum

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.