Reality Report: Aquarian Ascension

From: "Cosmic Love" <heartcom@PROTECTED>
Subject: Reality Report: Aquarian Ascension
Date: October 12th 2019

2019 Global rEVOLUTION Series

Reality Report: Seize the Vision

Aquarian Evolutionary Ascent
by Christopher Rudy

A compendium of videos & articles archived at:
The Initiation of Aquarius

Transcending the 'polarization paralysis'
that keeps us fighting among ourselves.

  This is the time ordained as 'Revelations'
- From Deep State to High State -
 conceiving, believing & achieving vision
 of virtue and valor for the victory of pure
   intention and focused attention with love
  retention for conscious ascension in 5+

  dimensions of holistic comprehension.

For the initatiation of Aquarius at:
www.heartcom.org/2019GlobalrEVOLUTION.htm

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Cosmic Love Mailing List

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.