What the Quantum Age will look like

From: "Cosmic Love" <heartcom@PROTECTED>
Subject: What the Quantum Age will look like
Date: August 15th 2022

2022 Great Turn-Around Series

What the Quantum Age will look like

        Aquarius will be known as the Quantum Age.
    We accelerated through the Industrial Age
  into the Space Age and Quantum Age...
 and still wrapping our head around that.

After thousands of years of travel
 - only as fast as a horse would go -
 consider how in the last 100 years
 we've gone from horse-and-buggy
 to the International Space Station.

Consider the Quantum Reality
BIG PICTURE:

Over the last 100 years, our Solar System
 passed through the most intense LIGHT of
    our Galactic Plane's Photon Belt with billions
  of other solar systems in alignment with the
GREAT CENTRAL SUN.

Now we are entering the Aquarian sector,
and the quantum light of the Photon Belt
  has initiated global awakening to quantum
reality - the universal language of 'Light'
and cosmic law of 'LOVE'.

 Articles of the month on the Quantum Shift:

August 1, 2022
Aquarian Quantum Age
heartcom.org/AquarianQuantumAge

August 5, 2022
Aquarian Quantum Upgrade Coordinates
 heartcom.org/QuantumUpgrade

August 8, 2022
The 8-8 Lion's Gate
heartcom.org/8-8-2022LionsGate

August 11, 2022 / Full Moon
The Global Decentralization MegaTrend
heartcom.org/DecentralMegaTrend

   All Ways LOVE... Always,
~ Christopher

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Cosmic Love Mailing List

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.