From Tyranny to Aquarian Freedom

From: "Personal" <cosmiclove@PROTECTED>
Subject: From Tyranny to Aquarian Freedom
Date: October 29th 2021

2021 Aquarian Spring Prelude

REALITY REPORT – COMMON SENSE VICTORY:

From Tyranny to Aquarian Freedom

General enlightenment - a new Net reality
has morphed the mental matrix quickly
with advent of the computer-Internet
 revolution in open source knowing.

The new technology for all-connected
instant-everywhere and interactive
humanity has brought us to the
Quantum Age of Aquarius.

In the all-connected scheme of things,
we all want 'freedom of assembly'
(wisdom of the crowd)... unless
we are subservient drones of
 the authoritarian 'hive mind'.

Wisdom of the crowd was once known
as Common Sense which became
uncommon via overspecialized-
compartmentalized thinking in
excess - out of balance with
right-brain holistic intuition.

It's been said that the most powerful
special interests in the world have
a vested interest in a divide-to-
control agenda that subverts
US as United Sovereigns;
the Family of Mankind.

As Aquarian Cosmic LOVE surges,
the divisive dialectic purges.

CONTINUED with Video of the Month at:
Common Sense Victory

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Full spectrum

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.