Green Monday Sale of 'UltraFood'

From: "Cosmic Love" <heartcom@PROTECTED>
Subject: Green Monday Sale of 'UltraFood'
Date: December 10th 2019

2019 Global rEVOLUTION Updates

Green Monday Sale of 'UltraFood'
at Swedish Pollen Extract

   Prices going up folks. 5 years was a long time to
     hold the price with increasing costs, but you have
     one last chance to stock up before price goes up.

  This Swedish Pollen Extract is Nature's richest
source of RNA/DNA genetic material for cell
metabolism, regeneration, repair and optimal
vitality, immune function and life extension.

  After developing 4 holistic health centers over
the last 4 decades, I've never seen a better
product for preventing colds and dis-ease.

     This nutraceutical-grade 'royal jelly' is GMO free
 with non-chemical extraction and such purity
    that it is used worldwide in drip IVs by medical
doctors who specialize in immunotherapy.

My long experience with holistic health has
 shown how nutrients that build health and
 prevent disease will actually cure disease
 at therapeutic levels, but of course I can
make no medical claims with this extract
because it is a natural food - not a drug.

So stock up at the current discounted prices
at Swedish Pollen Extract.

To Your Health,
Christopher Rudy
UltraMedics

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Cosmic Love Mailing List

Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for heartcom.org.

We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.

Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.

Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.